The Locksmiths Guild of Australia (LGA) is an incorporated trade association for locksmiths.
The LGA aims to:
- Promote and develop the craft of locksmithing through education of its members
- Provide a forum for the exchange of technical knowledge and ideas between members
- Establish the highest ethical standards amongst those providing locksmith services
- Represent the interests of all locksmiths in dealing with supply companies
- Keep members up to date on changes in relevant legislation
- Promote practical assistance amongst its members
Individual membership of the LGA is open to all men and women who qualify as a locksmith and meet the Guild's very strict criteria. Additional categories of membership are also available for Security Firms associated with locksmith members, and suppliers.
Your local LGA locksmith member must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a qualified locksmith.
Services offered by our members
Our members service both domestic and business customers. They can:
- Supply and install a wide range of deadlocks, patio bolts and window locks for your protection, safety and insurance requirements.
- Advise you on the latest techniques to secure your home or business
- Cut keys to locks if the original keys are stolen or lost
- Duplicate most types of keys
- Repair broken or faulty locks
- Maintain, service and repair all types of safes
- Make all of your locks work on one key where possible
- Let you in your house, car, safe or business when you are locked out
Call our hotline on 1800 636 272 and talk to us if you have any problems or queries.